There was a big bomb scare in Boston today after several 'devices' were discovered magnetically attached to bridges, highway overpasses, etc. Turns out they were flashing ads for the upcoming Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie, which we're very excited to go see when it opens in March. The picture above is Ignignokt, (of the Mooninites) giving the finger, which he does quite often on the show.Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Ignignokt's finger causes trouble in Boston
There was a big bomb scare in Boston today after several 'devices' were discovered magnetically attached to bridges, highway overpasses, etc. Turns out they were flashing ads for the upcoming Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie, which we're very excited to go see when it opens in March. The picture above is Ignignokt, (of the Mooninites) giving the finger, which he does quite often on the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hope he can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can.
yes fryman
Post a Comment