Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Apple iPhone Announcement

Well they've done it again, Steve Jobs and those smartypants engineers at Apple have come up with a new ipod/phone/web browser, as announced at the MacWorld expo this AM. Not that I'm a huge MacNerd, but this means that the 80Gig ipod that I bought as soon as it was announced, and have had for less than 4 months, is now officially obsolete.

But check this thing out--pretty cool:
and this is the how the iTunes CD search looks:just like a jukebox--sweet!

I thought it was pretty cool that Jobs quoted Gretzky in his closing:
"I skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been."
OK I'm done gushing now.

The bad news? Not available til June.
The worse news? 4GB model will be $499, 8GB will be $599.
I'm betting you can't fit too many Pirates of the Caribbean sequels on a 4GB device.

1 comment:

Helen L. said...

I think Martin has found his dream phone. :-)