22 photos, all in vintage, glorious Black&White (makes me think the muddy looking one I posted yesterday has been colorized). This once again proves how great the internets can be!
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
ELVIS UPDATE
UPDATE to yesterday's Elvis Birthday post: I was looking for a better image of the Nixon/Elvis photo and found this site from GW University, which shows every(!) photo from the roll that was taken from, including a few where EP is clearly showing off the cufflinks he received as a gift from Spiro Agnew:
22 photos, all in vintage, glorious Black&White (makes me think the muddy looking one I posted yesterday has been colorized). This once again proves how great the internets can be!
22 photos, all in vintage, glorious Black&White (makes me think the muddy looking one I posted yesterday has been colorized). This once again proves how great the internets can be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment