you know how it is here, the snow's okay for a day or 2 but they don't plow the streets, just wait for it to melt, and it's been an icy nightmare for a week now--enough's enough! You can't even walk on our street withut sliding around--it's bad. I bet the hill by your old house has been closed to traffic since last week
3 comments:
Love the transition from "Winter Wonderland" to "I'm officially tired of snow." Classic.
Oops, sorry, "I'm officially SICK of snow."
you know how it is here, the snow's okay for a day or 2 but they don't plow the streets, just wait for it to melt, and it's been an icy nightmare for a week now--enough's enough! You can't even walk on our street withut sliding around--it's bad. I bet the hill by your old house has been closed to traffic since last week
Post a Comment