Hmmm...not really sure about this "sled" thing, but I'm willing to give it a try
OK- I've decided. I DON'T like it! Isn't this sled really just one of Fred's old litter boxes? YUCK! Get me out of here!
On another snow related note, I've been giving Irene crap for the past 8 years about the shovel she made us buy the first time it snowed at our new house. All this time, I've shoveled the driveway unlike our neighbors, who trusted that the snow would melt in the next day or two, and it pretty much always did.
Well, that shovel has gotten lots of use this week by us and a some of those shovel-less neighbors. I pledged to never bust her chops about that shovel again (or the 20-pound bag of salt she also made us buy--that's all used up now).
1 comment:
Maybe Fred would like a sled rid
Post a Comment