Monday, December 01, 2008

Moustache Wrap Up

Movember is over but I'll be keeping the stache until at least December 15 when my sister Denise arrives in Seattle for her Christmas visit. She made that a condition of her donation to the cause, and I'm OK with it. maybe I'll keep it forever!

Unfortunately, I can't provide an up to date photo because I dropped my iphone the other day & it's on the way to the iphone hospital in Kansas to get looked at. Hopefuly they won't need to transfer it to the iphone morgue--I should know in a couple days how serious it is & have it back by the end of the week if it's not too bad (fingers crossed). Since I can't put a photo of my own awesome stache, here are some more of my moustache role models, from the movie Tombstone

How freakin' awesome are those moustaches??!!

Please make a donation if you can by clicking on the icon below.
Donations will be accepted thru December 9. Thanks!
Movember - Sponsor Me

Addendum: I found this site today - check out those crazy award winning moustaches and beards. I'm not quite ready for the big time yet.

1 comment:

Grady Rose said...

I think you need to go "Imperial".