Thursday, April 05, 2007

Grace Morton!

Our friends Kate and John Morton had a baby girl yesterday:

Grace Allison Morton was born this morning, April 4th, at 10:45am Central Time. She tipped the scales at 7 pounds one ounce and stretched 19 and three quarter inches. She is perfect. If you don't believe me, check her out at http://graciescrib.blogspot.com/
Congrats to the Morton family!

And yes, Gracie's dad is the same Morty who burned his hand on the grill in his state of delirium after the Hoyas beat UNC, as documented here.

But don't worry...I'm sure he'll be much, much more careful with the baby.

In other news: The Hoyas did not win the Final Four, as had been predicted by a few people around here, especially me. Oh well --- it was a fun trip anyway and I'm glad I went. Pete Kouretas (AKA Kroter) and I got to check out the practice round at the Masters on Monday before going to the finals that night. That was completely Pete's doing, he rented the car & practically dragged me there but I'm really glad to have gone.

Next year: Final Four is in San Antonio! woo-hoo!
my advice: Start booking flights now if you don't want to pay a grand to get there

1 comment:

Welcome To My Crib said...

You can stay at Gracie's crib next April, Martel.

So sleepy.