Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The End to Prosperity

Sad news for Jim today. ABC has pulled Knights of Prosperity from its lineup effective this week. The show airs against American Idol so they really had no chance; I think Jim and I are the only people in America who don't watch Idol. The show (Knights, not Idol) is a lot funnier than I expected. The original plot had the motley crew scheming to rob Mick Jagger, but last week's episode ended that arc. The next victim was to be Kelly Ripa Ray Romano. I hope ABC will air the final four episodes so I'll find out what happens.

2 comments:

PVII said...

I'm anti Idol as well. It is sad that what happens on that show makes the news.

Helen L. said...

Don't worry Jimmy. I'm on an advisory panel for the television production company for the show. I put in a plug to bring back the show and air the four episodes. Unfortunately, I don't think there is enough positive buzz about the show.