I had a brilliant idea to compete with Jim to lose weight over the span of six weeks. We're very competitive, and thought this would be great thing to do together. I did trick Jim into this challenge. I had him say yes before telling him what he agreed to do. Ten pounds over 40+ days -- sounds like a breeze ; )
We both failed to reach our goals. I only managed to lose five pounds, while Jim maintained his weight. The upside to this challenge is it got us to gym on a regular basis. We were at the gym 3-4 days a week. I think we're going to keep challenging ourselves to lose weight. Now I have to work on the diet part. We haven't been watching what we've been eating, though we've been real good about not eating fast food.
I think I'm going to have Fred join us on our weight loss challenge for the next month. He's weighing a whopping 18.6 pounds.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment