but I'm finally ready to post something about my tooth implant procedure that was started last Friday. It kind of sucks - I have a screw in my lower left jaw that's going to be the root of the replacement tooth, which should be done in the next 3-4 months. We need to wait for the screw to graft into my jaw before slapping a crown on it so it'll look like a normal tooth.
Here's more than you ever wanted to know about dental implants, courtesy of the American Academy of Periodontology. One note: I think they meant to say "Aesthetic" under those lovely photos. One other note: is Periodontology a word?
Maybe tomorrow I'll post something about my ongoing plantars wart drama
As my dad told me a long time ago ( I think it was maybe when I turned 18): "Jim, it's hell getting old"
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment