So I bought these Andrews antacids when we were in Ireland a while back . The reason they caught my eye originally was this bit on the wrapper:
"Andrew antacid chewable tablets neutralise excess acid and provide fast, effective relief from acid indigestion, heartburn and trapped wind" (emphasis mine)
So how could I not buy them, right? Anyhoo - turns out they work really well, kind of fizzy, so it's a little like what sucking on an alka seltzer must be like (but more enjoyable. I think. I 've never actually done that.)
I only have half a roll left so figured I should look online to buy some more & I found this horribly distressing news. (under the image of the box)
So now I'm not sure what to do about my dilemma. Any ideas?
In other tragic news - for some reason the red sox (my team) literally are incapable of beating the blue jays this season (unless the recently demoted Josh Towers is pitching - they're 3-0 against him but something like 0-8 against the rest of the team). Not sure if I can do anything about that, but I sure do love to complain about it. And somehow they're still tied for first place, so go figure.
That's it for now--no TC Boyle vocab lesson today
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment