I am now on song 16900 of 16902 (!). It's "2000 Light Years From Home" by the Stones, with only "2000 Miles" by Pretenders and "2112" by Rush left, (the ipod sorts alphabetically by putting numbers at the end)
yet I'm almost sad about it. what should I do next? Start over? I do have LOTS of stuff on there that I didn't have when I started this project in January '06 with my long gone 30gig ipod.
I'll have to think about that
oops - Stones song is done. Pretenders now--only one more to go!
UPDATE: Friday morning: I created a playlist of all the songs that have never been played since I got the 80g ipod and it's 7890 tracks. Which is a lot. It's mainly songs that come alphabetically prior to wherever I happened to be on my A-Z playlist, plus all tracks that come before I -- that's what I was up to on the old one when it died 2 yrs ago.
So you won't hear me mention it again for a while--this is at least a years worth, if I average 20 songs a day. And I bet no one's interested anyway so I'll shut up about it now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment