Thursday, December 27, 2007

Iris Visitors & Merry Christmas!

Iris has had many visitors since being born on 11/21, so I thought I'd post some of the pictures we've taken. Oldest photos are on top (the first 2 are from the day Iris was born) and the newest are at the end, taken on Christmas Day. (Click each image to view full size)

Here's Aunty Robin - Iris' first visitor at Ballard Swedish Hospital
Aunty Kris - Iris' first visitor who brought a dead camera battery:
Iris' first actual Aunty to visit - Irene's sister Shirley, who visited
from Portland during Thanksgiving weekend
Irene's sister Sheila - the first sibling to fly in (from NYC) to see Iris:
Jim's friend Eddie - I've known him since 8th grade (that was in 1978!!!)
Jim's first sibling to visit, Aunty Geegy (AKA Denise)
Here's Iris sharing Aunty Geegy's lap with Freddy.
I don't think Freddy much cared for this arrangement.
Jim's Dad Gerry, AKA Pepere Martel - the first grandparent to visit.
Note Iris' smile - that was the first time we caught her smiling on camera--
usually she only smiles in her sleep.
Here's one with mom & dad on Christmas day - she's wearing the
"Baby's First Christmas" jammies that Aunty Geegy got for her
Finally here's one of Iris & Freddy with their first ever Christmas tree
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

KChick said...

I'm so sad that my camera battery was dead, especially since there are hardly ANY photos of Iris around!