Iris has been home since last Tuesday & getting used to being home with mom & dad since then--sleeping a LOT, eating whenever she feels like it, dirtying many many diapers, living the life! Sorry I haven't updated with new photos in a while - here are a bunch:
Here's our girl in the car seat for the first time, ready to leave the hospital & finally come home with mom & dad. (Not sure why she's giving dad the finger in this one - hopefully she won't do that too often once she knows what it means)

Here she is ready to go with mom

& being carried into the house for the first time by dad

Some couch time with Daddy & Fred (not quite sure about that cat yet)

and look how damn cute I am!

Yesterday (saturday 12/1) it snowed in Seattle and mom & dad decided it would be a good idea to get baby Iris dressed up in her Winnie the Pooh snowsuit (thanks Baltazars!) & have her experience the winter wonderland. Iris had other ideas - I think she was asleep the whole time we had her bundled up and outside.


This last one is a movie of Iris with the hiccups - not sure if the upload will work or not but I sure hope it does because it's pretty funny!
More pics soon!
Love,
Jim Irene Iris & Fred
1 comment:
here's a comment from Aunty Geegy (she says it's too much work to post herself)
"hi guys
it is too much work to post a comment on the blog...
the hiccups video is soooo cute! i love how she stops the binky action when she
hears you, irene, then hiccups. She is just like maggie simpson!
only waaaay cuter.
i can't believe how adorable and cute she is! I can't wait to see her in person
and see you both!
xoxo
auntie geegy"
Post a Comment