Friday, August 10, 2007

South Park Kelly

So far my Hoya pal Kelly is the only one
who has sent me a South Park likeness. Here it is:I'm gonna go WAY out on a limb here & guess that
she based it on this photo from our last trip to Vegas:
We recommend the Las Vegas Gun Store if you're down there &
want to fire automatic weapons. 25 rounds for $25,
and it's WAY more fun than a hand of blackjack.

Look how much fun Irene is having:

1 comment:

KayJayFly said...

I notice my shooting prowess was not mentioned in this post...

One of my coworkers suggested I attach one or both of these images to my email signature. I figure the target from that day, as it hangs in full view of any visitor to my office, is quite enough of a message to send. Oddly, HR hasn't said anything.