Friday, June 08, 2012

Queen Elizabeth's 50th Jubilee Photos

In honor of Queen Elizabeth's 60th Jubilee this week I thought I'd post my photos from when we were in England in 2002, when she celebrated her 50th Jubilee by visiting every city in England. We happened to be in Bath the day she visited so we went to see her.

School kids are all lined up and ready to see the Queen
 Here she comes! That's her there in the green hat.
 Um, big thanks for getting your hand right in the way of my shot & 
bigger thanks to my autofocus camera for choosing that to "focus" on
Unfortunately, this is the best one I got, with the window bar directly in front of Her Majesty's face. You can really tell it's Prince Philip on the other side of the car though, right? Right?
Hey, I never promised that the photos were any good.
These were taken with the last film camera I ever bought,
so it was pretty disappointing when we got them developed,
though it's kinda funny now.

No comments: