So cute and adorable! Can't wait to meet him!
I here 'Fridge' is quite a popular middle name.
Far too beautiful! Congratulations to true whole family. His middle name should either be John or Lee, of course.
I like how this kid was simultaneously late (past due date) and early (pre-scheduled fail-safe date). I get the feeling he'll be keeping you guys guessing! And he's a pretty darn cute man of mystery.
I also hear 'Fridge' is quite a popular middle name.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute and adorable! Can't wait to meet him!
I here 'Fridge' is quite a popular middle name.
Far too beautiful! Congratulations to true whole family. His middle name should either be John or Lee, of course.
I like how this kid was simultaneously late (past due date) and early (pre-scheduled fail-safe date). I get the feeling he'll be keeping you guys guessing! And he's a pretty darn cute man of mystery.
I also hear 'Fridge' is quite a popular middle name.
Post a Comment