Thursday, November 06, 2008

Like my new coat?; November Moustache


In other news, I am growing a moustache all this month to raise money for Prostate Cancer research.

Here's the site with the details: http://us.movember.com/
(Movember = Moustache November--it's an annual event)

I'll post photos as it grows in. Let me know if you'd like to make a donation. You can also click on the icon to donate. The registration number is 2002551.

Movember - Sponsor Me
here's me with 3 days worth of moustache - not very impressive so far, I know, but I shaved on Monday the 3rd to give the less hirsute a head start

3 comments:

Helen L. said...

Little girl doesn't seem so happy about winter. Good luck with the moustache.

KChick said...

If you do get laid off, at least you have a jump on the facial hair. Maybe you should go shopping for sweatpants while you're at it!

Dignan9 said...

Why don't you just shave your back and paste it on your lip? Now THAT would be an impressive 'stache. =D