Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Two Teeth!

As you may have noticed on some of the recent pics on here, Iris now has two teeth, and no longer looks like Gummy Joe on the Simpsons.
THIS:
NOT THIS:
I'll buy a beverage of your choice for whoever's the first person
to post in the comments what Gummy Joe calls his tooth.

5 comments:

Keith said...

Gummy Joe's ole chomper. Thank goodness for the International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians. Reminds me of the dental plan we had at Endeavor Consulting, which was actually a whole lot more than we had when we first signed on at Amazon, right?

Iris and Tommy and Nicole's Dad said...

I thought it was old Chopper but I'm gonna close the contest & name Keith the winner. Fortunately he lives in VA & has a brand new baby so I won't have to pay for that drink for quite a while.

Unknown said...

Doh! I was gonna say old chopper (ashamed to say I had to google it...) and claim my tasty beverage as either a "No-hito" from Rays boathouse, or a pint of Murph's from our local, whichever one we all end up in first! Still, the disadvantages of time zones.... ah well!
I do love Iris's teeth, who would have thought it possible that she could get any cuter? Lor xxx

Keith said...

Darn, after googling I cannot accept the victory. According the script on Simpson Crazy, "old chopper" it was:
http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/scripts/last-exit.php

Iris and Tommy and Nicole's Dad said...

OK. I'll buy you both a drink next time I see each of you. Lorraine for the first correct response and Keith for making me doubt myself.