I finally reached the ripe age of 40 last Friday. My family came out to help celebrate my birthday and also see my burgeoning belly. Now at 34 weeks, I feel as big as a house. I'm amazed (and alarmed) at the speed my belly is growing.
We found a house in the South Sound that was big enough for the ten of us -- Jim, myself, my 3 sisters, mom, brother-in-laws, niece and nephew. Too bad the weather wasn't so nice, raining, cold and grey. We made the most of the weekend and enjoyed each other's company.
It really meant a lot to me to have everyone here for my birthday. It's been years since we were all together. Luckily everyone gets along even Mom though she doesn't speak enough English to effectively communicate with Jim, Bob, Martin, Ryan and Emily.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment