Somehow the North Koreans caught wind of a German breeder who raises oversize rabbits weighing roughly 22 lbs. (yes, that's lbs.) I'm not sure the Koreans have thought this out completely because these oversize rabbits eat 2 pounds of food per day, which is twice the daily ration for humans in the North Korean Workers' Paradise.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Hunting wabbits
Eww!! The North Koreans are raising giant rabbits for food.
Somehow the North Koreans caught wind of a German breeder who raises oversize rabbits weighing roughly 22 lbs. (yes, that's lbs.) I'm not sure the Koreans have thought this out completely because these oversize rabbits eat 2 pounds of food per day, which is twice the daily ration for humans in the North Korean Workers' Paradise.
Somehow the North Koreans caught wind of a German breeder who raises oversize rabbits weighing roughly 22 lbs. (yes, that's lbs.) I'm not sure the Koreans have thought this out completely because these oversize rabbits eat 2 pounds of food per day, which is twice the daily ration for humans in the North Korean Workers' Paradise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment